Kennedy Dental Group | Dentists Chapel Hill NC
Please help us in welcoming, Dr. Credle Harris to
Jeffrey R. Kennedy, DDS
• Honors graduate of Duke University and UNC
Practicing in Chapel Hill since 1984
• Fellow in the Academy of
General Dentistry since 1998
• Adjunct faculty member at UNC School of
Dentistry since 1987
• Special interests in cosmetic and esthetic
dentistry, TMJ and occlusion and oral sedation dentistry
• Member of
American Dental Association
• Member of NC Dental Society
Volunteer at Alamance County Walk-In Clinic
• O.K.U. Dental Honor
Society since 1984
E. Leland Webb, DDS, MS
- Honors Graduate with DDS and MS in prosthodontics from UNC
- 30 years in teaching, practice and research at UNC School of
- 10 years as director of undergraduate prosthodontics.
- 5-time recipient of the Faculty Appreciation Award.
- Research emphasis in materials science.
- Member of the O.K.U. Dental Honor Society and recipient of the
Distinguished. Clinical Research Award.
- Special interests in crown and bridge, restorative and implant
Credle A. Harris, DMD
•Graduate of UNC and DMD from East Carolina University
•Member of the American Dental Society
•Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
•Member of the North Carolina Dental Society
•Special interests include oral surgery and endodontics